- The first phase is the awakening the individual. This refers to awakening their spiritual feelings.
- Phase 2 is awakening the concept that the individual’s feeling have self worth and value.
- Phase 3 is allowing these feelings to be trusted and recognizing the benefits that arise. Once they have received an independent intuitive thought or feeling, if acted upon, will produce the truth of the feeling. As you rely upon your intuitive feelings you discover their truth or reality.
- The 4th phase is that once you begin to trust your intuitive feelings and recognize its reality then you can independently sense what is correct or false without having to have it physically confirmed.
- The next phase is one that after having established a personal ethics based upon correct principles, which is also in phase 4. You can begin to realize that you yourself contain the seed or beginnings of greatness within and that others who may instruct in these things are at best teaching from their own experience and worse, from someone else experience. However, once the individual has achieved this phase of self reliance, you can then accept others for who they are as well as accept them as not their superior or inferior but as themselves individually.
There are different phases of persons spiritual awakening process as it relates to their individual self worth and recognition