My initial desire was to have an abundance of life force energy and healing energy in my home. I would do meditations and rituals to create and direct vibrant, healing energy into my personal environment. People would come to my home and remark how good they felt in my home, so I knew this process of cultivating Qi in my environment was working, but then I had some unwanted SPIRITUAL Beings hanging around in my home, and it kind of scared me because it was growing. I then realized I wanted only people I had met, knew, or wanted in my sacred space, and this meant Spiritual Beings, too.
I then set up a barrier of protection around my house (or you can do a room, or even a corner or space in your home) to keep those who had negative energy, out of my home and sacred space. The process to create this barrier of protection was through a meditation, which is similar to a meditation to protect an individual's body and space, but this meditation was focused on creating a protection around a certain environment. Here is the meditation I use to protect my environment and sacred space:
1. Stand in the middle of the room or space you have set up as being your sacred space.
2. Energetically sink and root your energy into the earth. Visualize yourself sinking into the earth’s core as all stress melts out of the body deep into the earth.
3. Once you are rooted, visualize a column of energy or light coming up from the earth and surrounding you completely.
4. While surrounded by the column, see yourself growing so tall that your head reaches the stars and the column of light that surrounds you ascends and connects to the heavens above.
5. Sink your focus back down and root your energy into your abdomen. At this point you are surrounded by a column of dense energy (or Qi) that strengthens you and acts as a boundary between the earth and heaven to prevent the patient’s energy (or Qi) from invading your own tissues.
6. Next, expand the column of light around you so it fills the room (or the sacred space you have created). Visualize that this light now has a barrier of protection around the perimeter of your home (room, or sacred space). Mental say, or say outloud, that "only those who have permission may enter through this protection!" You can then mentally think (or say) who you will allow beyond yourself (my friends, my partner, my cat, my Higher Self, my Spiritual Guide(s), etc).
7. You now have a bubble of protection around the perimeter of your space, and you can end the meditation.
This protective energy will wain over time, so you need to periodically repeat the protective energy bubble meditation to keep this force field up. I do mine once a week.
What I soon discovered, however, is there were additional Spiritual Beings I didn't know who wanted (and needed) to converse with me, but it was no longer easy to just drop by and with in a meditation. So now what? Well, things got creative. Soon I started to be awakened from my sleep by the doorbell ringing before my daily morning meditation. At first it was 6:00 AM and I would go to the door, and no one was there. I would then start my daily morning meditation and I would be introduced to a new Spiritual Being who wanted to be allowed in so they could meet and converse. It was an odd way, this was an effective solution.
The bottom line is, that once you start cultivating your environment and fortifying the subtle energy of this space, it will become attractive for other, as well, and they may also want to hangout there because of how much better they feel in that environment. If you want protect your environmental space from negative energies and forces, however, you can put up a "bubble of protection" around your sacred space. You do this via a meditation or a ritual. The process is similar to how you can create energy of protection around your physical body, but instead of visualizing the protection around your physical body, you visualize protecting the energy of the sacred space you have created. For me, this bubble of protection has been very effective.