Often the personality sensing experience is triggered without warning. Because I’m more of a visual person, many of my personality sensing experiences will be displayed as visual images, showing me an actual event that happened with this person, showing me what this person is really up to.
Personality sensing may serve as a warning, to be cautious in your dealings with this person, or to just have expanded data. Other times, the personality sensing may be a type of “pull” to a person that you can not shake. When this happens, it is more than likely your Higher Self letting you know you NEED to be connected with this person because this person is part of your life path.
When the spiritual gift of Personality sensing kicks in, it often is INTENSE and IMMEDIATE. You essentially have no control over the feelings, images, thoughts, and data you are receiving in that single experience.None.
In order to develop and cultivate this skill, you begin by using the tools to cultivate the 1st chakra energy so that chakra is vibrant, available, clear, and it is aligned and balanced with the other chakras. Next, you focus on tuning into your IMPRESSIONS and FEELINGS and pay attention to what happens when you meet or interact with different people. As this skill improves, you may then start to experience images of events these people are in, or have been in - almost as if you are in a waking dream. Later, you will receive messages in your mind that are not yours, providing you with much more detail about what is really going on with this person.
In summary, personality sensing is a spiritual gift associated with the 1st chakra energy. One can cultivate this gift by using the tools associated with the 1st chakra. While one is using the tools to nourish and fortify 1st chakra energy, one practices and develops this gift by
- becoming aware of the personalities of different people (and places)
- tuning into your impressions and feelings about different people (and places) and determining why you feel that way or have that impression
- be open to receiving subtle messages about other people (and places) via dreams, thoughts, or telepathic communication
- pay attention to those subtle messages about other people (and places)
- be open, tuned in, and react (or respond) when you receive these messages and thoughts which come into your mind as if from no where